Get inexpensive of Bodum Columbia 12-Ounce Stainless-Steel Thermal Coffee Press Pot with offer and better benefit and the best product and you can make big savings with the best chance electronics products. If you want to order for Bodum Columbia 12-Ounce Stainless-Steel Thermal Coffee Press Pot look at our review to help you get the correct products you want. You can read detail information about this product below.
The Columbia Thermal Coffee Press is the perfect solution for the coffee lover that wants to enjoy quality coffee over time. With the Columbia, you can keep your coffee hot for approximately two hours. The Columbia is made of durable double wall stainless steel. The double wall provides the insulation it needs to keep the coffee hot over time. With it's easy grip handle it is a pleasure to pour. Using a coffee press provides one of the most flavorful and balanced cups of coffee you will experience. It is easy to use too - just add coarse ground coffee, fill with hot water, stir, place the lid on and wait 4 minutes. After 4 minutes, press and enjoy. The 3 Cup Columbia is great for the office or when you just want one cup. The 3 Cup press is 12 oz and yields 3 - 4 ounce cups of coffee.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #97900 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Brand: Bodum
- Model: 1303-16US
- Dimensions: 4.40" h x 5.40" w x 6.90" l, 1.19 pounds
- 12-ounce thermal press for brewing coffee or steeping tea
- Double-walled stainless-steel construction keeps beverage hot
- Elegant rounded design with polished chrome finish
- Small convenient size; ideal for home or office
- Patented safety lid secures carafe and prevents spills; dishwasher-safe
Get the Discount Price of Bodum Columbia 12-Ounce Stainless-Steel Thermal Coffee Press Pot We recommend you to buy this promotion from Amazon, the biggest and trusted online store in the world and you can have a very good discount for your product needs.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Most helpful customer reviews
32 of 36 people found the following review helpful.
Beautiful item but be informed of small size
By R. Skillman
Picked up this press recently and love it. As I am the only coffee drinker in the house (except when family or company arrives) this is perfect for me. Be aware that it only makes 1 large cup of coffee. If you want coffee for more get a larger size. So for one mug of coffee its great. I anticipate using it for travel and it should be perfect with no glass to break. Very pretty, very functional, compact and looks indestructable. Overall an excellent product for ONE coffee drinker.
12 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
Best coffee press
By J. L. Gordon
I love my Columbia coffee press because:
1. No more broken coffee presses and wasted money!
2. It keeps water at an ideal temperature while brewing
3. It keeps brewed coffee hot--just push plunger down and drink coffee when you're ready
4. It's the perfect size for me since I drink 8 oz. of coffee every morning, and that seems to be it's limit.
5. It's cute!
My issues with the Columbia are:
1. The base is too small for the width and weight of it so that it tips over easily.
2. They call it a 3-cup when it's really a 1.5-cup (12 oz.) container (although I bought it knowing this thanks to other reviews which warned me of the fact).
3. It doesn't empty well--I have to put pot upright, then pour again several times to get most of the coffee out.
4. I feel like I should be able to press the grounds completely, but with 2 tablespoons of grounds at the bottom, the press still doesn't completely reach them. And if the press should really be able to hold 12 oz. of water (so I could use 3 tablespoons of grounds), I haven't been able to get more than 8 oz. in it.
Despite it's flaws, I haven't been able to find a better pot.
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
Fantastic french press!
By J. Campbell
I bought this for my wife a few years ago and we love it! Coffee stays hot at least 45 minutes if not an hour (I mean drinkable hot - not just lukewarm). Just be sure to place the lid on top of the press while you're waiting for the coffee to seep (seems obvious, but worth noting).
The press itself has a polyurethane (I'm fairly sure - could be silicone) lip on the edge of the filter rather than the stainless steel mesh that you see on the glass press pots. Although we have used this thing hundreds of times, I haven't had any problems with the filter or the pot.
All in all, this thing is one tuff dude. Highly recommended!