Get inexpensive of Capresso 440.05 MT-500 10-Cup Electronic Coffeemaker with Thermal Carafe with offer and special benefit and the best product and you can make big savings with the best chance electronics products. If you want to order for Capresso 440.05 MT-500 10-Cup Electronic Coffeemaker with Thermal Carafe look at our review to help you get the correct products you want. You can read detail information about this product below.
This Capresso Coffeemaker has been Factory-Refurbished to perform as new. It includes 1-Year manufacturer warranty. Capresso's innovation continues with the technologically advanced MT500. Features include: unique stainless steel-lined heating system eliminates water contact with aluminum and reduces the need for decalcifying. Brews 10 cups of coffee in under 8 minutes for maximum flavor and aroma. The coffee is brewed through the closed lid of the stainless steel vacuum carafe. Drip stop allows you to pour a cup while brewing. Brews up to 50% more quietly than most other coffee makers. Carafe keeps the coffee hot for up to 4 hours. Charcoal water filter removes up to 83% chlorine. Electronic filter indicator shows when to replace the charcoal filter. Featuring a 24-hour programmable clock/timer. Special settings maintains aroma when brewing only 3-5 cups. There is also a safety auto shut-off after brewing. Also features a water indicator level. Concealed cord storage. A one-piece extruded aluminum body with a plastic-lined water reservoir gives the MT500 superior stability. The easy-to-clean polished surface is specially treated to maintain its luster. Brews up to 50% more quietly than most other coffee makers Drip stop allows you to pour a cup while brewing Brews 10 cups of coffee in under 8 minutes Reduces the need for decalcifying Watt / Volt / Hertz - 1200W / 120V / 60Hz Color - black with alloy body & stainless steel carafe Unit Dimensions - 13.75 H x 9.75 W x 10 L; Weight - 7 lbs. Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Amazon Sales Rank: #105064 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Size: 10 Cup
- Color: Black
- Brand: Capresso
- Model: 440.05
- Dimensions: 11.40" h x 11.70" w x 16.70" l,
- Brews up to 10 5-ounce cups in just 8 minutes for maximum flavor, aroma
- Stainless-steel vacuum carafe keeps coffee hot up to 4 hours
- Stainless-steel ThermoBlock heating system reduces calcification
- Brew-pause for mid-brew pour; digital, programmable clock/timer
- Measures 9-3/4 by 13-3/4 by 10 inches; 1-year warranty
Get the Discount Price of Capresso 440.05 MT-500 10-Cup Electronic Coffeemaker with Thermal Carafe We recommend you to buy this promotion from Amazon, the biggest and trusted online store in the world and you can have a very good discount for your product needs.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Most helpful customer reviews
215 of 221 people found the following review helpful.
purchase with confidence...you won't be disappointed!
By mister bob
after months of dealing with burnt coffee from my trusty krups coffeemaker...i decided that there just HAD to be a better way. i launched an exhaustive search for what would be the best (you know this is always a compromise, anyways) machine for the job. i knew i wanted a thermal carafe...and wasn't as concerned with the price as i was concerned with the quality and durability.
i read many reviews here on amazon...including reviews for this machine. after seeing a bunch of negative reviews (based on how difficult to operate, clean, or lack of really HOT coffee from this machine) i decided to look further, instead of just jumping in.
of course...as i searched the web, i finally realized that i was just going to have to try the machine...worst that could happen was that i could experience all the problems that some others had...and i'd have to return it.
expecting problems (i saw an awful lot of buyer whining about operation difficulty (it isn't a problem) temperature of coffee (although quoted as 170 degrees in the manual it generally stays in the carafe at 160 degrees) and all assortment of complaints about adding water to the reservoir (a no brainer), assembly/cleaning issues (also very simple), pause and serve issues (never had a problem)...
i had NO problems whatsoever with this unit. coffee tasted good from the first cup...and still tastes good (i've had the unit for over two months now)
as a matter of fact...the coffee is still hot and drinkable after 3 hours (although the manual does recommend that you dispose of the coffee after 2 hours)
so all in all? a VERY satisfied customer...i rated it at 4 stars because it IS expensive...and for the anal-retentive types out there...yes the coffee rarely exceeds 165 degrees...
but...if you are sitting on the fence (like i was) jump in! you won't be disappointed!
254 of 265 people found the following review helpful.
Great coffee, subpar design
I went with 3 stars because of price and design. It is better than 3, but I can't bring myself to call it 4. 3.5 is very fair. The coffee that this machine brews is far superior to any machine I have owned. It easily rivals coffee house machines. However, the carafe was poorly designed and the price tag is way too steep. I won't return it, but I retain the right gripe a bit.
- Coffee taste is INCREDIBLE! Unmatched by any home machine I know of.
- Coffee is brewed hot. That is a fact. Do not let bad reviews about temp scare you. This machine brews hot.
- Coffee remains hot. Again, don't be scared. I don't pre-heat the carafe. The hot water heats it fast and since steel is a conductor, the carafe warms quickly. FWIW, I dumped a couple cups this morning after they sat all night. I kid you not when I say if you take it black, the temperature was still passable.
- It extracts max flavor from the grinds, therefore less coffee is required.
- The keypad is easy to use and understand. The cord compartment is very handy.
- One hundred and sixty bucks is too much money. First off, the whole machine is not stainless steel. There is a lot plastic and fake steel. The brew technology is good, but there is no way on earth this machine is worth more than 2x a Braun 180. The coffee is a bit better, but you really have to be a fanatic to taste it.
- The carafe is TERRIBLY designed in the way it receives the brew. YES, YOU WILL HAVE COFFEE POUR ALL OVER YOUR KITCHEN IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL! The entry hole is too small. You can set the carafe in place and it will still overflow. It needs to be set PERFECTLY. The lips should be bigger by about 1/4" to prevent spillage. In fact, I feel this lid should be recalled. It is that bad. Exercise caution and you will be fine, but always be aware. Sometimes the ball sticks so even if it is lined up perfectly, it will still overflow. Make sure the green ball is moving before putting the lid on the pot. Use the tip of a knife to jar it loose if it is stuck.
- The lack of a removable water resovoir is inexcusable at this level. The machine is a little on the heavy side and doesn't slide easily, plus you hide the cord. A removable water resovoir would have been great.
- The carafe does pour slow. Make sure the dot is over the spout for best performance. Turning it past the spout only slows it further, it doesn't make the opening bigger! If it gets annoying, remove the lid, pour normal, then replace the lid.
This review may sound negative, but it isn't. Again, the coffee quality is unmatched. However, you do need to put up with mind-bogglingly dumb engineering and tiny quirks. But, like that lawnmower that only you know how to start, this is a machine you'll grow to love as you figure out how to control it.
59 of 60 people found the following review helpful.
The best coffeemaker I've ever owned
By A Customer
When I ordered the Capresso MT-500, I had mixed feelings. I'd never before bought a coffeemaker that cost more than [$$], and I was nervous about spending so much. But at the same time, I was weary of the ongoing battle with calcification in my old Mr Coffee 'Accel' coffeemaker (we have very hard water here). Furthermore, the coffee never did taste all that great, and after two or three hours on the warming pad the last cup was guaranteed to taste burnt and bitter.
In shopping for a new coffeemaker, my requirements therefore included both a thermal carafe and reasonable assurance that it would make decent coffee -- and that it would do so for at least a few years. Unfortunately, most of the reviews I read reported that the carafes were flimsy and broke, or failed to keep the coffee hot enough.
The Capresso addressed all of these concerns and more, and everything about this coffeemaker says "quality." There's a replaceable charcoal filter that goes in the reservoir to help remove chlorine and other impurities. All of the metal surfaces that come into contact with water and/or coffee are stainless steel. The electronic controls are straightforward and easy to understand, and the brew-through sealed carafe is virtually idiot-proof... Moreover, the carafe, which has a stainless steel liner (not breakable glass), is very easy to keep clean. The clock doesn't lose its settings during brief (