Get cheap of Broil King PCR-1B Professional Cast Iron Range, Black with offer and more benefit and the best product and you can make big savings with the best chance electronics products. If you want to order for Broil King PCR-1B Professional Cast Iron Range, Black look at our review to help you get the correct products you want. You can read detail information about this product below.
Professional Single Cast Iron Range-Black
- Amazon Sales Rank: #28794 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Color: Black
- Brand: Broil King
- Model: PCR-1B
- Dimensions: 3.00" h x 12.00" w x 14.00" l, 7.00 pounds
- 7 1/8" diameter heavy-duty cast iron element
- Solid element surface delivers heat evenly to pot or pan
- Handles up to 12-quart pots
- Infinite heat control keeps food simmering or boiling
- 120 volts-1500 watts
Get the Discount Price of Broil King PCR-1B Professional Cast Iron Range, Black We recommend you to buy this promotion from Amazon, the biggest and trusted online store in the world and you can have a very good discount for your product needs.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Most helpful customer reviews
31 of 32 people found the following review helpful.
You get what you pay for-but beware of limitations
I bought the Toastmaster Eclipse burner and replaced it every year since something always went wrong.
This burner is a marvel. The heat control is incredibly precise, from just keeping something tepid or warm to full-blown raging heat.
Do not hesitate.
Update on April 22:
I am now far less enthusiastic:
1. The cast iron top is NOT (reapeat NOT) easy to clean. It is so abrasive it will eat up sponges, paper towels and every thing else.
2. The cast iron top stains very easily...with no hope of reducing the stain.
3. Do not expect to change temperatures cooking on this top. The cast iron retains heat for a VERY long time. Trying to move from one temperature to another takes very many minutes...from high to low as much as 45 minutes.
13 of 13 people found the following review helpful.
not for canning
By Marvin Bjurlin
I bought this countertop range to use as an extra heat source for canning. It is beautifully made and might fry eggs very well. It will not bring a canner of water to a boil.
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
Not so hot range
I bought the PCR-1B from Amazon a few years back for use outside in the back patio. At this price, I was hoping for rugged and high performance range that can equal a single cooking surface of the indoor range. I was a little disappointed in both expectations.
The PCR-1B is durable but after a year of use, the knob already loosen and can pop out easily. The power indicator lamp cover crumbled but the light still work although slightly dimmed. The case and foots are sturdy and strong and support a large cooking pot with no problem.
The 1500 Watts power ratting does not give out heat like that of a similarly rated indoor range. Also the temperature control often cuts off power too early so that it is hard to have constant high heat level. This problem prevents the PCR-1B from being used for stir fry job. It does work fine for soup, small quick fry, deep fry or pressure cooking.
Overall, the PCR-1B is better than the low price portable electric burner but not as much as the price would suggest.