Get cheap of Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set with offer and better benefit and the best product and you can make big savings with the best chance electronics products. If you want to order for Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set look at our review to help you get the correct products you want. You can read detail information about this product below.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #633 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Size: 10 Piece
- Color: Silver
- Brand: Cuisinart
- Model: 77-10
- Released on: 2003-03-01
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 12.00" h x 13.90" w x 23.70" l, 19.25 pounds
- Classic cookware made of mirror finish stainless steel
- 8- and 10-inch skillets; 1-1/2- and 3-quart covered saucepans
- 3-1/2-quart sauté pan with cover; 8-quart covered stockpot
- Solid, riveted handles, aluminum in base for even heating
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Get the Discount Price of Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set We recommend you to buy this promotion from Amazon, the biggest and trusted online store in the world and you can have a very good discount for your product needs.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Most helpful customer reviews
1209 of 1240 people found the following review helpful.
A Great Set of Cookware
By Amazon Customer
Let me preface this review with the fact that I am Italian and raised 5 children on daily home-cooked meals. The kitchen is the center of my home. So when my daughter got her own apartment out west and asked for a set of pots for Christmas, I wanted to make sure I got her a quality set that would last her for years and years. I knew what I wanted for her, but didn't know which brand to purchase. Non-stick was out (I have never liked it). The pots also had to be both dishwasher/oven safe, and I wanted the pot handles to be riveted into the pot. Off I went to the mall with my "specifications" in hand to look at the different brands and sets available. Boy was I amazed at how many there were! I took my time and examined each set. Not only did I look at the sets, but I also handled the sets. This is VERY important. Many of the quality sets were so heavy that I needed two hands to lift the larger pieces, and although I could lift the smaller saucepans, I had difficulty tilting them to the side to pour. Others had handles that were very uncomfortable to use. Then I came upon the Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless 10-piece cookware set. I was very impressed by the quality. They were heavy grade yet easy to handle. They also met my other specifications listed above AND they looked really nice as well. The price of $149 was quite unbelievable. I drove home and ran straight to my computer and ordered the set through Amazon. I got free shipping and had the set delivered directly to my daughter. I also used the holiday bonus coupon for $25 off my order. I was so impressed with the set and the deal Amazon was offering, a few days later I purchased a second set through Amazon for myself. I LOVE them. They cook beautifully on my gas range and clean up well in the dishwasher. The handles DO NOT get hot while cooking, which totally surprised me. Do be careful with the lid handles though. They will get hot if cooking on higher heat. I haven't had a problem with delicate foods burning due to the high thermoconductivity of the pans; however, my stove is a professional grade 6-burner unit. I don't know if that makes any difference or not. All I can say is this set looks great, cooks great, handles great, and sells at a great price. What more can you ask for?
415 of 431 people found the following review helpful.
Fantastic Cookware Set at a Terrific Price
After comparing major cookware lines, All Clad, Emeril, Wolfgang Puck, Jamie Oliver online, as well as in major stores, Williams Sonoma, Macy's, Linen n Things, etc., I purchased Cuisinart's Chefs Classic set. Quality, features, and value could not be matched! The price (with free shipping), also included a kitchen tools set, a nice bonus.
Thanksgiving was my big "road test". The quality is outstanding! The mirror finish stainless kettles have a nice weight, well-fitting lids, classy sturdy riveted handles, flat bottoms that fit nicely on the burners, and stay-cool handles. They heat evenly. I do not like nonstick cookware, and by adding a little water to the pan after cooking, cleanup was a breeze. I put them all in the dishwasher and they come out sparkling.
I bought a chrome potrack and display them proudly. They indeed look and perform like very high-priced cookware. This was indeed a great purchase!
Any minor spotting or discloration from use, disappears like magic with the use of a small amount of Barkeeper's Friend powder.
I am so pleased with my set that I have already added to it; I purchased a 2qt. and 3qt. saucepan, and the 5 1/2 qt. saute pan. The saute pan is a work of art; especially good for those big pieces of meat on Holidays, and at $39.99, an unbelievable value. I plan on purchasing several as gifts.
It is also ovenproof to 550 degrees; something not found in the plastic-lid products.
You will not be disappointed.
426 of 449 people found the following review helpful.
My "Black Friday" Purchase
By Gerhard Bohn
The day after Thanksgiving, "Black Friday" is the official kick off of the Holiday shopping season. I have never participated in this event, however those 20% coupons to shop between 6AM and 11AM enticed me. I needed a new cookware set, since my old pots and pans dated back to before I was born.
I am known as the "Research King" & "The Negotiator", so yes I did my homework. I was going to purchase a non stick set for $300.00, however you have to "feel" the set before buying. Is the weight even, do the covers fit right - you know what I mean. NOTE: I cook every night and have for years. I am not a Chef, but can cook a great meal.
Right next to Anolon at Macy's Dept. store, was the Cuisinart 10 Piece Classic Stainless cookware. It looked good, the weight was even, the lids fit great, but why so inexpensive? I researched Cuisinart and knew it was a good brand, so after playing around with the pots and pans for 20 minutes I bought the set! So this is what I got:
- 8" & 10" Skillet
- 1.5 QT & 3 QT Saucepan with covers
- 3.5 QT Saute with helper handle and cover
- 8 QT Stockpot with cover
FREE Gift with purchase: 2 QT Saucier
Extra Purchase: 5 1/2 QT All purpose pan with cover.
So, all in all, I got a 13 piece set for the grand total of: $130.75
Yes, I took advantage of a 20% coupon and then an additional 10% coupon. All 13 pieces are part of Cusinarts's Cheft's Classic line.
My Experience: (Rate by school grade A through F)
* Appearance: All the pieces looked great. The set looks as if it should be worth $500.00 (Grade A )
* Weight: The weight of each piece is solid and even. An important point because I flip my food and move the pans a lot while cooking. Note: These pieces do not feel cheap. Very good solid feel. (A-)
* Covers: The lids are a little light in weight, however they create a vacum seal when the heat is turned down. They do a better job then I expected. Normally with lighter lids you think they would wiggle and pop off, but these hold tight! (B )
* Handles: Solid Stainless steel, riveted handle. Solid feel and yes they stay cool. Also long enough to get a good grip. (A)
* Heat Distribution - Cuisinart recommends cooking on lower heat. Yes, this is true. The aluminum bottoms heat quickly and there are no hot spots. Trust me, use low heat. (A )
* Sticking - Well, these are not non stick. I used most of these pots and pans already to reheat our Thanksgiving dinner. Some things really stuck to the pots even when using PAM. Mashed potatoes, stuffing, stuck like glue. Next morning: Bacon stuck, but eggs did not. Go figure.... (B-)
* Clean Up: Water and soap in pan right after cooking. Yes this works well, but I have always done this. (B)
* Dishwasher: Yes, they are dishwasher safe, however after one cycle, the inside bottoms of a couple of pans had a purple tint to it. So, I have decided just to hand wash these for now. (Until I get lazy). (C-)
Final grade: B